Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Jerry

The Ges Gesch is marked with a Steinhauer Lucke trademark. Nice one. The other is a Wurster. That is not a "coffin pin", just an early pin plate. Stug posted a classic coffin pin plate in your original thread.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

thanks green, yes your right, i must have drifted off there...thank you again, jerry

FAKE pin attachment plates

I borrowed the coffin pin plate pic from Google and the other I own. The coffin pin is well known but the other may be new to some. Also look at the McDonald's looking M in M1/129. A McFake????

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

A McFake indeed !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Some beautiful badges on display here, gents! I would very much like to join this club!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Some beautiful badges on display here, gents! I would very much like to join this club!
    Consider yourself a member Post a badge if you have one.

?

Some good looking badges

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Consider yourself a member Post a badge if you have one.
    Unfortunately, I do not have one yet, but one has been on my want list for a while!

If anyone has a spare for sale, I'd love the opportunity to give it a good home!

Here is my only (for the time being) NSDAP Parteiabzeichen.
    M1/105
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

These are my first Nazi anythings. For personal reasons I was never really interested, but I had a long conversation with another collector at a show this past weekend, so I stuck my big toe in the water so to speak.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, I don't have very bright lights, and my flash tends to wash out details close up.

A typical party badge, and another, Deutschland Erwache, I'd never heard of these before, only the party pins party pin is marked M1/72 RZM the other is Hoffstaetter Bonn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

it snuck the hitler youth pin in there too, sorry bout that that was meant for the other thread that's M125 RZM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast