Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Hi, I just purchased a pin at a flea market today. Can anyone tell me more about it? Thanks! The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Last edited by KidRoberts; 02-25-2013 at 09:53 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by slados28 View Post
    New addition to my collection just in:

M1/72 Fritz Zimmermann Lovely badge on a buttonhole attachment retaining most of the silver wash to the obverse, decent reverse also displaying the varnish as discussed earlier in this thread. Again, imo, a lovely example of an RZM-era badge... hope you like

Attachment 471875Attachment 471876

Slados, how'd I miss this badge?? It's a beauty in fantastic condition. Your photos are excellent too mate, you can see every detail clearly, you've been taking photo lessons from Mark! Great stuff.

KidRoberts, your badge is made by Alfred Stubbe of Berlin, the pics are a bit blurry but I'm sure it's a good one. By the way, welcome to the forum!

Quote by KidRoberts View Post
    Hi, I just purchased a pin at a flea market today. Can anyone tell me more about it? Thanks! The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    It's an Alfre Stubbe made badge and appears to be a good one. I have one in my collection and will post some photos for comparo. If you can, take some higher quality pics to post, please.

Welcome to the forum!
    Mark

Davo, you beat me to it!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Slados, how'd I miss this badge?? It's a beauty in fantastic condition. Your photos are excellent too mate, you can see every detail clearly, you've been taking photo lessons from Mark! Great stuff.
    Glad you like it!

Folks

M1/127 Alfred Stubbe

A nice RZM badge with an oversized RZM maker mark. The maker mark for this maker is oversized on all of his badges, that I have seen.

Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Love those over-sized marking! Also, the fact that the actual rzm mark is impressed rather than raised is another neat feature to these badges

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Love those over-sized marking! Also, the fact that the actual rzm mark is impressed rather than raised is another neat feature to these badges
    Noticed the impressed logo also. I saw one other like this and figured it was an optical illusion. The Stubbe badge is not a play on the eyes. I wonder how many makers made them this way? Not many I bet.

Thanks, guys! My iPhone won't take clear pictures for whatever reason right now. I'll get it sorted out. I got it for $25. Is that a good deal?

Sounds like you did pretty good, a nice starter pin!

Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast