Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Hi Paul

Your Fritz Zimmermann badge is a beaut! It looks to be in exceptional condition also. I can completely understand personal reasons for not collecting this area of militaria/political items as I have personal family ties directly to the era. I'm glad you decided to start collecting as I have, and many others do, it's a way to keep history alive and educate our young.

While you are new to collecting, as I still am also, and speaking from limited experience, this hobby has its 'baptism by fire' learning curves. I have a number of fakes that I unknowingly bought and 1 fake that I knowingly bought. I'm sorry to say but your Deutschland Erwache is not an authentic piece, in my opinion. Reason is, this slogan badge was instituted prior to RZM control and therefore would not have such uniform lettering and the pin attachment is a style used later in the TR era. The circular guide on the badge itself would have been utilized also. Please don't take my word for it, post this badge by itself and have others, who have been doing this longer than I look at it. I hope this does not offend.

Greenhorn
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Forum

M1/17 Assmann & Sohn zinc

Greenhorn

]The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

No worries Greenhorn, I'm here to learn hehe I did some looking on this thread before the show, so I knew a little bit about them, but you know how dangerous a little knowledge can be lol

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    No worries Greenhorn, I'm here to learn hehe I did some looking on this thread before the show, so I knew a little bit about them, but you know how dangerous a little knowledge can be lol
    Yes, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing! I am humbled all the time

An M1/14 the only one l have that does not have the clear see through enamel (red)...The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Just arrived today, crappy camera + crappy photographer = crappy pics, sorry! M1/34 Karl Wurster in very nice condition. The enamel is in overall terrific condition, one slight imperfection due to what appears to be an air bubble in the red enamelling but a very nice badge and I'm pleased to have it. Cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Davo, fantastic! Those air bubbles are interesting to see. I think they are cool and prove authenticity!

Sailorjerry, good quality M1/14. Can you show a side shot of this badge, please?

Green

Moving the bage over to this thread since it's Party related

A harder to find static floating swas Nun Erst Recht badge.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

I'm also a party pin addict. Here a few from my collection...

Regards, Wim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Wim

Those are fantastic!

Green

Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast