Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

?

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Nice new addition Dave, yours too Wim. Thanks guys.

Regards,

Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Wim

Those are fantastic!

Green

The engraved RZM mark was only in use for a very short time. I believe J. Rivett has an Assmann with the same engraved RZM logo.

Here a few more pins ....

Regards, Wim The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

This one I bought a few weeks ago; a pristine Werner Redo in painted iron.

Regards, Wim The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Wim

Your badges you have shown are kick A$$, especcially the Schanes. I think Jo may have an RZM-engraved Desch too. My fledgling collection cannot compare but I can retort with a few. I'll post one up.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum members and Party badge nuts

Here we have an early Ges Gesch marked mini Party badge. This badge is the size of a pinky nail and the charachter or King Kong's heart. LOL With a floating mobile swas that's bordered in glittery silver and gold color, it's a stunner! If this badge doesn't start-up your Party badge collection, I don't know what will.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

after looking at all of these, I can see I'd like to get a pianted one and maybe a zinc one as well, these kind of grow on you lol Very nice badges!!

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    after looking at all of these, I can see I'd like to get a pianted one and maybe a zinc one as well, these kind of grow on you lol Very nice badges!!
    They surely grow on ya. I'm trying to collect atleast one RZM badge by each maker first. Of course, badges like this last one get in the way. I dare you to get just one enamel and one zincer and quit. I bet you can't! They look better in bunches too.
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.[

you're right, they do look good in bunches!! lol Too bad the military show only comes around twice a year, I have to wait until october now, but hopefully I'll be better versed to avoid anymore oopses

Paul

If you're up for a drive, I know, south of you in Packerland there are a couple BIG shows during the summer months. I plan to go...as soon as I know when they will be there. Perhaps we can meet for a chat even. This would beat waiting till Fall. In the interim, Parteiabzeichen, is a safe site to add a badge or two while learning. The proprietor will converse with you, most likely, if you have questions. I purchased from him and with the payment, I sent questions....

Green

Nice badges fellas, they do look good in bunches Green, I just want a bigger bunch! Anyways, this is one I picked up from Jason (Volksjager) a few weeks back, it is RZM marked and maker marked but I can't make out the number due to the oxidation. The enamel is nice though and It does add to my "bunch" These really are like lollies, you can't stop at one or two or..........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast