Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 73 of 119 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

That's a great photo Jo, and a nice badge mate! I notice that you're now 82 so you must remember when it was new!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Indeed, it used to be mine, before they put me on ice. "they`ve" been doing that every few hundred years now, and i dont know why. I mean, just let a brother live, right?

Ha ha!

Gents, an M1/154 Austrian badge from an unknown maker. The badge is in good condition, lots of age patina but no damage.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Gentlemen and ladies

For your viewing pleasure is a Transitional 59 from maker, Paul Cramer. This is a fine looking badge with its odd shaped letters and spacing between the L and S. This is the first 59 posted to the thread.

Thank you guys for keeping the thread ticking along while I've been busy with other obligations throughout the Summer months. The collection kept moving but the posting slowed.

Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Beautiful transitional, Mark! Great looking "slender" font and beautiful well defined stipling. Good to have you "back" I've been slacking off somewhat myself due to life and a recent move but hope to get some new ones up soon!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Beautiful transitional, Mark! Great looking "slender" font and beautiful well defined stipling. Good to have you "back" I've been slacking off somewhat myself due to life and a recent move but hope to get some new ones up soon!
    Thank you! Life does happen and we just get busy at times. I took-on some extra responsibilities and it cost me time, that's all. Fall is here and I'll have lots of free time very shortly. Well, the honey-do list will start but that's manageable.

Looking forward to seeing some of your badges and I have several to post myself, including a couple surprises.

Now to go back and read all that I missed! And I truly did miss you guys, including some of my fishing buddies...Steve and Ralph.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Glad you're back Mark. I have a couple of pics to show you.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Glad you're back Mark. I have a couple of pics to show you.........!
    Looking forward to it, Steve! I too, have some to share. Thank you for having me back, I look at my collection daily and think of you guys and feel as if the collection was obtained with you guys. This is home.

Although I have nothing to post in this thread, it is nice to see you posting again Mark!
    Welcome back,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 73 of 119 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast