Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

JMM
    ?

Quote by ranko View Post
    Thanks you, everyone!

Mark

I got 6 badges in $140.(three badges in photo and KVK2 with sword, and two damaged party badge)
    Now, I'm sure that that was good purchase.

Thanks again!
    Why can't I find auctions like this one??
    Great purchase, mate
    Again I say: great NSDAP badges you got. Congrats

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by ranko View Post
    Thanks you, everyone!

Mark

I got 6 badges in $140.(three badges in photo and KVK2 with sword, and two damaged party badge)
    Now, I'm sure that that was good purchase.

Thanks again!
    Ranko, that was a great purchase! Nice job and thanks for sharing your final bid with us. Your Schmidhaussler Party badge (128) is an excellent example of this badge. I have one that's in rough shape but was impressed with how well it was made. Your example really shows it off well.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Greetings

M1/158 Karl Pichl

Here is a minty badge! Perhaps my finest example, anyways. It's truly gorgeous and I hope my pics show it accurately for the beauty that it is.

Enjoy. Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Great looking badge there, Mark... pretty minty indeed! Crispy photos as always... I think I know where this one came from too

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Great looking badge there, Mark... pretty minty indeed! Crispy photos as always... I think I know where this one came from too
    Thanks bud. Yes, it's a badge from Jo and couldn't resist the condition of it. And first Pichl added to the thread.

Ah, yes... another one added to the list!

Very nice badge Mark, looks to be in terrific condition mate!

Early piece by Steinhauer u. Luck ---- Most of the silverwash still retained, nicely designed obverse with just a finely textured background pattern underneath the red enamel. One can also see that the almost flat planchet itself has been struck/trimmed slightly off center (yes, I AM currently reading the Party Badge book).
    To the reverse we see what I figure to be pretty typical Deschler u. Sohn markings, most of the silverwash is also still present here.

Overall it's a great looking early example and an upgrade over my previous example... one that I'm really happy to have in my collection

Thank you, Davo. It's a fine RZM badge.

But lets look at Slados' Desch. wow, fine piece amigo! The lettering is just so well done and it's a smaller badge too, I bet. And a nice way to raise the stakes that'll force the dust to come off the camera and get another badge posted.

Congrats Slados, lovely addition!
    Mark

A small contribution. L♥vely reverse markings for a M1/ era badge.

Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast