Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 77 of 119 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I didn't realize the much would come off from a cleaning,...........
    I forgot to mention the angle grinder didn't i?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    I forgot to mention the angle grinder didn't i?
    LOL, I'll stick to the Q-tip as a start.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

excellent little badge Mark, i love them!!

good cleaning work Jo, i would never have guessed it could clean up like that!

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    e... Jo, i would never have guessed it could clean up like that!
    Photo shop mate.

my ars@!

Ok, felling festive with Christmas here so here's a special one from my collection.

This is an Austrian maker, Rudolf Schanes, Party badge. It's an early period party badge and has rays/lines for stippling. The Austrian badges are my favorite badges due to their quality and beauty. Just look at the pure white enamel in the hakenkreuz field! Every Schanes badge with this sunray pattern has perfectly white enamel and is in sharp contrast to the colors around it, beautiful. Did I mention the size? At 23mm, it's a huge badge and comparable to RZM badges in size. More to like, right.

Added below are size comparos to an RZM badge and my collection of Austrian and sunray pattern Party badges (3 Schanes (notice the minty one , Gosel, and Zeugmeisterei). Sure they cost more and are not as easily found but it's rewarding when you add one to the collection. I strongly advise you find one and look at it in sunlight, you will then understand. Yes, it's only a Party badge, but try to find the five pictured below and if you do, you'll be smiling as I am

It's late, I'm tired, off to bed! Enjoy!

Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Very, very nice Mark! I'll be absolutely gutted if you don't send me one of those for Christmas!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Very, very nice Mark! I'll be absolutely gutted if you don't send me one of those for Christmas!
    V, nice design on them Mark!

hey groper me too!

but i only like the small civil badge size

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    i only like the small civil badge size
    ? There is no "civil" party badge - unless you mean the sympathizer badges?

The zinc badge in post 9. (M1/159) there are concerns that it may not be original. Maybe 2014 will shed some more light on it......

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Page 77 of 119 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast