Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

I started collecting party pins as a space filler between the bigger buy's and before you know you are an addict And also Jo's fantastic study of this badge made the common party pin more attractive. Here are all my painted pieces togheter The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Regards, Wim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

They look great, Wim, nice stuff!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    They look great, Wim, nice stuff!
    I agree sandgroper, they do look great. I like the Apreck Vrage with backwards Z in RZM. Must have has a few pints before work that day.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum members

Adding to the thread

Deschler M1/52 with a small RZM stamp.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Really nice Green, again a great badge in terrific condition.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Paul

If you're up for a drive, I know, south of you in Packerland there are a couple BIG shows during the summer months. I plan to go...as soon as I know when they will be there. Perhaps we can meet for a chat even. This would beat waiting till Fall. In the interim, Parteiabzeichen, is a safe site to add a badge or two while learning. The proprietor will converse with you, most likely, if you have questions. I purchased from him and with the payment, I sent questions....

Green
    That might be doable, I seem to miss most of the shows in WI, they don't advertise here very much, but they always seem to have something interesting.

Forum

M1/163 Frank Schmidt opaque enamel lapel badge in redish orange and yellow.

The worksmanship that went into this badge is extraordinary. The border around the swas and each individual letter must have taken hours to achieve. Zoom on the pics to see all the yellow in the orange face. A good portion of the silvering still remains also

Greenhorn

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

As always, another great addition Green, leave some for me!

You must have one hell of a collection of these now Green, great work mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for your replies gents. Your feedback is welcome, it takes time to get shots of these things.

Nick, everytime I look, the infestation gets worse! You can easily spot the orange one here.

Green

[ATTACH]The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.[/ATTACH]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 8 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast