Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 81 of 119 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Von River

Very nice Party badges you have there! Thank you for posting them here. Hey, that rhymes!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

beautifull.... both (Y)

?

Sorry about the awful picture! I'll update with better photos when I get a chance. This is an Assman M1/17 painted zinc badge, my first late-war example. Unfortunately, the pin was broken.

Another for the list, M1/161

?

Two painted badges, Assman and Werner Redo:

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Nice Assmann, Erno! Too bad about the Redo obverse though... I feel that these are kind of underappreciated, by myself included --- I actually only have one (101 or 102, I think) as I'm only going for the enamels at this point but they are surprisingly sturdy in hand compared to the feel you get from them by looking at online photos alone.

Need to add some new ones to this thread soon myself, been awhile and I've had lots of new ones coming in

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Nice Assmann, Erno! Too bad about the Redo obverse though... I feel that these are kind of underappreciated, by myself included --- I actually only have one (101 or 102, I think) as I'm only going for the enamels at this point but they are surprisingly sturdy in hand compared to the feel you get from them by looking at online photos alone.

Need to add some new ones to this thread soon myself, been awhile and I've had lots of new ones coming in
    Thanks, slados! The Assman is the one with the broken pin, unfortunately! I was very disappointed upon receiving it, because the seller only showed the front, which was quite nice, and I didn't bother to get pictures of the reverse. I didn't complain because I got them both for a very good price, but it's a great shame that such a nice looking badge has the broken pin. I agree about the feel; they're a lot more substantial than photos suggest.

I will watch for your new additions! It's always nice to do some vicarious Parteiabzeichen collecting.

Indeed, Erno! There's definitely a whole lot to choose from in this field of collecting... so many variations.

Nice Party badges, guys. Erno, too bad it's missing the pin! Shame on the seller for not disclosing it but, tisk tisk for not asking If it was a bargain price, then no sweat, good pickup.

Slados28, I'm with you, gotta get some pics done myself!

Great maker to find Jo!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Nice Party badges, guys. Erno, too bad it's missing the pin! Shame on the seller for not disclosing it but, tisk tisk for not asking If it was a bargain price, then no sweat, good pickup.
    Well, the seller said it was in good shape, but I assumed wrongly that he included the pin catch in that description! It was $23, so I didn't complain because I feel it's worth that as-is. Next time, I'll ask for pictures of both sides! The Redo was $13, by the way.

Page 81 of 119 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast