Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 82 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Quote by Erno View Post
    Well, the seller said it was in good shape, but I assumed wrongly that he included the pin catch in that description! It was $23, so I didn't complain because I feel it's worth that as-is. Next time, I'll ask for pictures of both sides! The Redo was $13, by the way.
    Peanuts! Good buy, surely!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Similar to the badge in post 382, but not magnetic as that one is, messing

That's a really nice looking badge Jo!

Yes mate it is, have another. The attachment has been replaced at some time, otherwise a really nice one

Mitsumedic
    ?

Default Recent purchase

Hi, I just bought this pin (very reasonably priced) and was wondering if it's real, how old it is and any value. I've been looking at lots of pins here and haven't seen one the same. Any info would be appreciated..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

Quote by Mitsumedic View Post
    Hi, I just bought this pin (very reasonably priced) and was wondering if it's real, how old it is and any value. I've been looking at lots of pins here and haven't seen one the same. Any info would be appreciated..
    It looks like a good one to me. It's from before 1935, but the value is subjective. There's some damage, so it's not going to be a lot.

Quote by Mitsumedic View Post
    ... I've been looking at lots of pins here and haven't seen one the same.
    Is it not identical to the badge in post 103 and 104?
    A pity about the damage but there you go. I still like it. As to value, because of the chips to the center, the damaged pin and the cleaned reverse, i would ask about USD50.- for it.
    Steinhauer und Lück were prolific makers of small badges, the Parteiabzeichen in particular. Not rare, but still nice. A Zeitzeuge for sure

Yes, agreed with Jo, a rather nice Party badge. Hopefully not your last.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Mitsumedic
    ?

Sorry, Jo...I meant to say that I was all over the internet before I found this site- then overwhelmed once I got here. Thanks for all the input from everyone. Now to check on that bayonet.. ;0)

Welcome to the forum "Mitsumedic" and good effort in becoming a gold member straight away!

Page 82 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast