Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 86 of 119 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

hey mate , wasnt a dig just i can see its the same

lets move on from the restore garage we have become here?

some slogans, i have some more but only NER (whichi very much love collecting)

atb,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

I know you weren't having a crack mate, I genuinely reckon your eyes are better than mine, mine aren't as good as they once were so it's a bit more difficult to see some details that I once could pick up easily, especially close up.

Great looking badges too mate!

ideal mate, just wanted to be clear, my eyes are headed there also!!

cheers for clearing that up mate!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    In the before and after shots is the reverse two different badges? Not only is the pin complete in one shot but the pin plate is turned at a different angle. The "75" looks raised in one shot and stamped in the other. Not having a crack just passing an observation.
    It is the same reverse, when I resoldered the pin plate I moved it so it would be better aligned.

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    hey mate , wasnt a dig just i can see its the same

lets move on from the restore garage we have become here?

some slogans, i have some more but only NER (whichi very much love collecting)

atb,
    Just love the "Heil Hitler" badge. Been looking for one myself.

Quote by RailwayEagle View Post
    It is the same reverse, when I resoldered the pin plate I moved it so it would be better aligned.
    No worries mate.

I'm really wanting to find a really good condition badge pin, but I'm learning these are often faked, and the untrained eye can easily be fooled. My gut tells me I'm going to learn Snyder's Treasures isn't the site to buy from, but I'm pondering $129 for this pin:

What I like about this is that it's clean and unchipped etc.

Is this real or fake?

Here's another I found, but this one is more suspect to me...

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thanks folks!
    Last edited by avenger; 05-29-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Both are good badges but $129 is pretty steep! You are right about Snyders too, keep clear of him. If you are interested in learning about these badges you will not find a better place to learn than the Party Badge book by Jo Rivett from Switzerland, he is the guru. Have a look at Parteiabzeichen This is Jo's site. Good luck mate!

Totally agree with sandgroper here, $129 is far too steep for that average condition Deschler badge -- plus you've got Snyder to throw into the equation... So, although I'm definitely more partial to the Deschler design-wise, reverse markings, attachment and all, I'd definitely go for the m1/101 (Brehmer) if I absolutely had to choose.

That said, Jo's site is surely a site where you can't go wrong! His vast knowledge on the subject and wide selection of party enamels is second to none... He's definitely the man to go to when it comes to party badges

?

Already told the OP this info have no idea why it is posted twice on the forum?.
    Real or fake NSDAP Badge pins?

As mentioned go for the minter but try to knock the snydester down in price

Page 86 of 119 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 ... LastLast