Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Here's a nice early Ges Gesch badge.

Fantastic "oblong" background pattern, nice clear enamel and a quirky transitional font. Lovely obverse with nice telltale signs of actual wear but still with lots of silver wash on there, nice big pinplate... all in all a lovely badge! Hope you like!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Lovely badge!

Tom

It certainly looks different! Great pics too mate!

A nice early badge, Slados! Not too many of these around. Good pick-up.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Warsounds27
    ?

looks authentic

?

My first four party badges arrived today, a good reason to party, if I hadn`t spent all my money on the badges.. Hope you like them

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Like I said before, nice ones! I especially like the Ges Gesch!

?

I wonder if there is a RZM under the tin there..
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Inka

Nice Party badges, especially your Ges Gesch badge. I like how the lettering nearly touches the inner and out rings without much enamel in between. It makes for a good look.

Congrats!
    Mark

There will be no RZM under the tinning, it's much too early of a badge to have any RZM markings. At best, it could be a Transitional period badge with a number and RZM logo but changes are against it.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Hi all new to the site!! I picked these up from one of the WWII militaria dealers are the Nations Gun Show near Dulles VA, I'd pick something up from him several times wound badge, war merit cross, 2nd class iron cross, etc). I'm pretty sure the tin type with RZM M1/17 on the back (sorry picture is not so great) is real, but not so sure of the Hitler, Ludendorff, v GRAFE with RZM M1/129. It must be an early pin cuz Hitler had a major failing out with both after the his stint in Landsberg.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Let me know what you think.

Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast