Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 95 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Shown before but new photos:

RZM 54 --- Fa. Fries u. Schild

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Damaged and worn example of a great looking very early M1 design (1935), a placeholder --- gotta love those sloppy individualistic reverse markings!

RZM 66 --- Fritz Kohm

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

A rare number and a beautiful transitional badge but it has suffered an unfortunate enamel chip:

RZM 69 --- makers name uncertain, Rivett has it as "possibly Fritz Spielmann"

Rare slogan badge with the reversed "S" in the maker's name = "Z"

Nun Erst Recht --- Karl Hensler

Another rare slogan badge

DEUTSCHLAND IST ERWACHT

Slados

Your D ist E badge is awesome! It's such a great badge, isn't it?! I also like the Early and Transitional period badges and add them when possible. Thing is, one just can't have them all and the foreign supporter badges are really nice too.

You have a nice collection going now and it's great to see others are enjoying Party badges as much as I have. We are a select few.

Thanks for sharing

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Gotta love the slogans, Mark! Thanks for the kind words! The fact that that there seems to be relatively little serious interest just leaves more of the good stuff for us few, I guess And you are right, can't have them all... or it would at least take a lifetime to gather them up --- I opted out of most M1 badges when I sold off a bunch last year, only kept the most interesting ones.

Love your foreign badge in the other thread btw! Need to get myself one too --- hope to see more of your regular badges as well!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Here's another slogan badge -- photos came out a little messed up, overexposed and that, but you get the picture

Deutschland Erwache

Rare one, especially as a mini buttonhole piece

Heil Hitler

Absolutely perfect (just about) early badge --- very typical solid craftsmanship and design from this maker.. love this one

Deschler u. Sohn

Ferdinand Wagner

Page 95 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 ... LastLast