Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 99 of 119 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Basically, yes. Quality maker, although they all had their bad days at work, so to speak. Nothing wrong with the e-stand example.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Nice "early" looking marking on that M1/62---
    How do I see that it is a early marking?

I should perhaps have said "early looking" markings, there's of course no one "rule" to differentiate exactly between the early-mid-late M1 periods (and everything in between) just by looking at the markings alone.

The M1/62 you posted just has markings that have a crude transitional look to them... before everyone more or less fell in line and most M1 markings started taking on a more conformed style --- i.e. more of a proportionally correct and standardized look rather than the earlier handmade looking type, all with their own characteristic individual traits and odd quirks.

?

Default small party badge

Hello Guys ,Heres a latest find a small 18.2mm party badge marked Ges Gesch. Regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Nice little one! Nice to see an earlier one posted for a change

?

Default Sympathy badges

Hello everyone ,Here are five sympathy badges I have with a regular size badge at the bottom to gauge the sizes.Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

Hello Guys,Here,s two sympathy badges just arrived .The badge on the left is 16.3mm and the right hand one measures 12.4mm which is a more unusual design ,regards Paul.

Very nice sympathy badges, Paul --- keep them coming!

?

I,ll try mate,Paul.

?

Default A couple more

Hello Guys ,Here,s a couple of badges I have got my hands on recently,the left hand one is a M1/34 Karl Wurster and the other M1/153 Fredrich Orth (Austrian)regards Paul.

Page 99 of 119 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast