Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 Zinc

Article about: Forum In the spirit of friendly conversation and all things neighborly, I'll post my new badges in the forum prior to adding them to one consolidation point, if the badge passes the authenti

Default Parteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 Zinc

Forum

In the spirit of friendly conversation and all things neighborly, I'll post my new badges in the forum prior to adding them to one consolidation point, if the badge passes the authenticity test first.

I don't see a problem with this one, that's for sure! Look at the extra high relief that Assmann (or contractor) placed into the swas. I had no idea these zinc badges were this nice and detailed! A fantastic addition to the growing list. It's official, I'm an Assman......fan.

M1/17 Assmann & Sohn

Parteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 ZincParteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 ZincParteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 ZincParteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 ZincParteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 Zinc
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 Zinc
    P
    Many

Default Re: Parteiabzeichen Assmann M1/17 Zinc

Good original badge.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice late war original. Its not often you see the paint in such excellent condition

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

That's a really nice badge Green! I don't think I've ever seen one in that sort of condition before, nice pickup mate!

Thank you all for your replies.

I will add the pics to the Party badge thread.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE