Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm

Article about: Hi Guys. This one from what I learned is made by EL MULLER (m1/27). However the ones I looked at, the 7 did not have the line going thru it. Wondering if this one is a fake. Any help would b

Default Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm

Hi Guys.
    This one from what I learned is made by EL MULLER (m1/27). However the ones I looked at, the 7 did not have the line going thru it. Wondering if this one is a fake. Any help would be great

Thanks, David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm   Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm  

Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm   Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm
    P
    Many

Hey David no worries with this one either. The badge is authentic imo. And in great condition. Here's another example that sold on Victor Gross Militaria site with the same marking. A good pickup again.

Brian

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen 23 mm, Herst. RZM M1/27 - Victor Gross, Military Antiques

One more our very own Ade had previously owned.

Late war zinc badge M1/27

Brian

Hey Brian
    Thanks again. Nice to know. It really is a pity it's come down to having to vet a $100 party pin these days. Wonder what the fakers can profit when a real one can be had for $100 ? Don't seem to be financially worth the trouble.

You're right David hardly seems worth the trouble. But it's probably low cost production in Poland Pakistan China and wherever these originate from. I do believe there's a relatively good one that originated from Japan probably from the 60's, and shows a considerable amount of age by now. And of course the fantasy versions of the AH badges and the like. The fakes have I'm sure been around since forever. Hence the necessity of the RZM in the first place. Anything to make a profit and that they do!

Brian

Parteiabzeichen m1/27 rzmParteiabzeichen m1/27 rzmParteiabzeichen m1/27 rzmParteiabzeichen m1/27 rzm

Not trying to beat a dead horse. I just half to say the more I looked at this badge the more it intrigued me. I found several other enameled versions. I like the swoop on the dash in the number 7 these examples exhibit. But all the pebbled party badges this manufacturer made, have the larger pebbling behind the red enamel which gives it a great dimensional appearance. Just really another nice example David. Images from Ratisbons and Richmond's military antiques.

Brian