Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZM

Article about: Forum I have several badges to post and will post them to the forum first, prior to adding them to the Party badge thread, this way all comments can be had here and the consolidation thread

Default Parteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZM

Forum

I have several badges to post and will post them to the forum first, prior to adding them to the Party badge thread, this way all comments can be had here and the consolidation thread is kept to reference comments only.

RZM M1/52 Deschler & Sohn

This is a variant for Deschler in having a small sized RZM mark. I can see why Deschler was chosen, or charged, with making prestigious awards, their work is second to none. This badge, in hand, has a higher quality feel than most of the others I have handled or own.

Greenhorn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337365[/ATTACHParteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZM[
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZM  
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZM
    P
    Many

Default Re: Parteiabzeichen M1/52 Deschler small RZM

Very nice How many in your collection now ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you, Nick

I now have 30 and #31 is in the post. Getting an example from every RZM maker is the priority but if a good deal comes along on a duplicate, I take it. For example, I have 2 Deschlers but the backs are marked slightly different so I took it. There are many badges not maker marked so it'll be impossible to collect one of every badge made. Trying to take pictures of these things and going to 3 kid's school events is tough! Staying up late or getting up early to post works well. Too many projects, not enough time. I have hundred of German war photos and don't know how to process them. I'm sure some are repros but many are not as there are series of pics and/or they are marked. Blah Blah, I woke too early. LOL

Thanks for asking Nick.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

That's a very fine Deschler. Collecting all the variations is a hard task. Some maker marks are hard to find, other like the Zimmermann's, you find in bunches. He must be one of the most profilic makers of this pin.

Regards, Wim

Thank you, Wim

It's a long road to have a complete collection with every maker as it is. It will take a long time to get all the variations for the makers, if it's even possible. Do you have all the makers in your collection? Or do you have a complete RZM collection?

Green

I have 41 pieces for now (so not a Rivett collection). Don't know if I keep going for RZM pieces, It's a never ending story if you take all variations of one maker in account. On the other hand, it's not always easy to find the early, full written manufacturer name, examples. It also depends a bit of what my German dealer finds for me, or what I can find on local fairs. ;-)

Regards, Wim