Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZM

Article about: Dear forum Deschler M1/52 large RZM stamp with die error stamp. This is a neat badge, with it's fraction style RZM maker number and its die stamp error, it's an exceptional Deschler badge. I

Default Parteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZM

Dear forum

Deschler M1/52 large RZM stamp with die error stamp. This is a neat badge, with it's fraction style RZM maker number and its die stamp error, it's an exceptional Deschler badge.

I have attempted to show a comparo shot of the small RZM but it's somewhat blurry, sorry, but the difference is shown nonetheless. A comparison of the obverse appears identical minus the condition of the badges. Finally, a supersized RZM pic of the error showing in the left.

Your opinions/comments are welcome as always.

Greenhorn

Parteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZMParteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZM
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZM
    P
    Many

Default Re: Parteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZM

Nice picture work and an interesting close-up. Just curious: Did they keep the same frontal die? I mean, is the stippling work on both identical?

Regards, Wim

Default Re: Parteiabzeichen M1/52 die error Deschler large RZM

Wim

Thanks for the kind comments. The stippling does appear to be slightly different from what I can see. Also the large RZM badge has a floating swas.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE