Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Parteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav Hahl

Article about: by Greenhorn Sandgroper or Carl, or any one else that collects Party badges, do you know if this maker marked badges without the fraction style/short 1? I have seen a zinc badge by Hahl and

Default Parteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav Hahl

Friends

Next Party badge comes your way from Gustav Hahl. This one is in fine condition, too! Of note on this badge is the short "1" in M1 and one circle around RZM. I am enjoying collecting these things and I hope you have a small collection yourself.

Do give some feedback, like it, hate it, don't want to see these anymore? Any input is welcome.

Greenhorn

Parteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav HahlParteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav HahlParteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav HahlParteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav Hahl
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav Hahl
    P
    Many

Default Re: Parteiabzeichen M1/62 Gustav Hahl

Looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Wow, looks like it was just made. Congrats.

?

The shorter '1' and single circle encompassing the RZM logo are standard for these 1935-1936 Gustav Hahl pieces, and yours is in wonderful condition. A nice addition, well done.

Regards,

Carl

I like it, Green, and I want to see more! Really nice mate, this one is in terrific condition, as good as they come from what I've seen.

Thank you, gentlemen

Ade, I imagine you may have a couple? If so, would you mind showing?

Thanks Scout

Sandgroper or Carl, or any one else that collects Party badges, do you know if this maker marked badges without the fraction style/short 1? I have seen a zinc badge by Hahl and it was marked same as the one I have shown. Taking a leap, I'm guessing "no". I am referring to ZRM period badges only, not early or transitional badges.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

This is the first M1/62 I've ever seen. Looks brilliant.

Tom

No, sadly I don't have an example by this maker.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sandgroper or Carl, or any one else that collects Party badges, do you know if this maker marked badges without

the fraction style/short 1? I have seen a zinc badge by Hahl and it was marked same as the one I have shown.
    Taking a leap, I'm guessing "no". I am referring to ZRM period badges only, not early or transitional badges.

Green I have gone through my books here and I can't find anything, sorry mate.

Green[/QUOTE]

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Sandgroper or Carl, or any one else that collects Party badges, do you know if this maker marked badges without

the fraction style/short 1? I have seen a zinc badge by Hahl and it was marked same as the one I have shown.
    Taking a leap, I'm guessing "no". I am referring to ZRM period badges only, not early or transitional badges.

Green I have gone through my books here and I can't find anything, sorry mate.

Green
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking, bud I have looked a bit also and haven't found a variant. Probably not made.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast