Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & Luck

Article about: Forum Here's another Party badge to add to the growing list. An opaque enamel Steinhauer & luck lapel button hole badge. Several shots were taken of the obverse to capure the details in

Default Parteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & Luck

Forum

Here's another Party badge to add to the growing list. An opaque enamel Steinhauer & luck lapel button hole badge. Several shots were taken of the obverse to capure the details in sunlight and shade . Zoom the pics and you will see the red opaque enamel having black specks throughout. These dots are said to be manufacturing imperfections. I believe it may have been part of the "formula" because the white enamel surely has no "imperfections" at all.

Greenhorn

Parteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & LuckParteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & LuckParteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & LuckParteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & LuckParteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & LuckParteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & LuckParteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & Luck
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & Luck
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Parteiabzeichen M1/63 Steinhauer & Luck

Hello Greenhorn
    That is one nice looking badge. I really like these opaque enamel versions. I have a M1/155,
    Schwertner & Cie, Eggenberg b.Graz finished in the same way.

Regards
    Brett

Great looking badge Green, another great addition! Leave some for me mate!

Sandgroper

Thank you, and I know you will find many. I need a bunker plate to put this on!

Brett, post your Schwertner, they are great looking badges!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Hi Green
    I will have to get My web designer Daughter onto this as I am a total dunce with anything computer & probably even
    more so as far as photos are concerned. I have a lot of stuff I would love to show but I am technologically incompetent.

Regards
    Brett