Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen NSDAP - Authentic?

Article about: Hi all, Looking to buy this badge but unsure of its authenticity, would appreciate any help. Apologies for the photos they are from dealer website. Thanks in advance. Andre

Default Parteiabzeichen NSDAP - Authentic?

Hi all,
    Looking to buy this badge but unsure of its authenticity, would appreciate any help.

Apologies for the photos they are from dealer website.

Thanks in advance.

Andre
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen NSDAP - Authentic?   Parteiabzeichen NSDAP - Authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen NSDAP - Authentic?
    P
    Many

looks ok to me.

What worried me slightly is the description

The lapel-pin - which has been IMO only minimally used ie. worn - has a very nicely preserved age-patina and has most certainly never been cleaned nor polished: it is showing normal wear but is totally void of any real (enamel-) damage (see pictures): just some regular wear ie. scratches are noticable. The badge shows moreover a somewhat tarnished finish as can be seen from the pictures. This example - which has a bright-red coloured ie. enamelled area - comes mounted on its functional- (ie. regular) pin-/catch set-up (which is naturally still fully functional and/or present). Simply an attractive 'N.S.D.A.P.' membership-pin-/ie. party badge having a clearly present makers'-signification and that is IMO accordingly priced!

I'm not sure if the "tarnished finish" is a sign of it being a fake

Andre

Real...................................... and not a problem with it - there are a few about

M1/13 L. Christian Lauer, Nürmberg

A nice one. And the dealer is OK too

Thankyou guys 😊 a great help for me when I'm buying bits and greatly appreciated as always.

It seems sometimes when I'm researching the real vs fake helmets I find the armbands & badges I want.

Andre

hermanoantequera
    ?

Hi, I am new to this forum. What does "ie." stand for in "which has a bright-red coloured ie."?

Thanks,
    Herman

Quote by hermanoantequera View Post
    Hi, I am new to this forum. What does "ie." stand for in "which has a bright-red coloured ie."?

Thanks,
    Herman
    It means idest ........in latin .....that is ....in english 😎

Quote by hermanoantequera View Post

Thanks,
    Herman
    The term i.e. is a shortening of the Latin expression id est, which translates to “that is.” It is used to introduce a rephrasing or elaboration.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

To compare...

Parteiabzeichen NSDAP - Authentic? Parteiabzeichen NSDAP - Authentic?