Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25

Article about: Hello there, are there any known fakes of Party Badges with RZM 1/25 marker? I've bought 2 pieces and one of it has the RZM 1/25 on its back, so I want to know. Best regards

Default Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25

Hello there,

are there any known fakes of Party Badges with RZM 1/25 marker? I've bought 2 pieces and one of it has the RZM 1/25 on its back, so I want to know.

Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25
    P
    Many

Not as far as I know but the fakers continue to improve on their black art every day.
    Show us some pictures and we'll tell you if they are goods or duds

The only problem is that I haven't got my collection here now, but I have a pic of the whole lot. The pre-war badge is marked with 1/25.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25  

I think both your badges looks OK and in good shape but I'm pretty much new to this so wait for Saladin and the others..
    Quite hard for me with this pic

Edit: It looks like it is a hard badge to approve!
    I bumped another thread in this section... Im confused

Edit: As Slados stated, Of course is pics of the reverse needed to OK your badges, I'm sorry!

We need photos of the reverse etc. of course but... are you sure it's "1/25"?

Transitional Rudolf Reiling badges usually have N°25 plus the RZM logo or simply 25 plus the RZM logo --- later badges M1/25 or M1.25 (plus RZM logo).

Best way to make sure that you buy no fakes, post a thread before hand, can guarantee that guys here know their stuff really well, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Landser I View Post
    Hello there,

are there any known fakes of Party Badges with RZM 1/25 marker? I've bought 2 pieces and one of it has the RZM 1/25 on its back, so I want to know.

Best regards

I found them in a shop not in the net, so I could not get pics before buying.
    Sorry about that mistake, the marker is "RZM - M1/52".

Most likely just fine then, I also see no problems with the obverse in the small photo you provided.

Hello,
    so M1/52 is a Deschler badge. Without seeing the reverse markings of the badge you refer to looking at the obverse side I like what I see.
    Even with this poor picture I would add the badge to my collection.

When you get chance get some good pictures of your skull I would be interested in seeing who that is made by.

All the best
    Doug

Hello,
    thanks for your replies! Here i've got bette pics and also pctures of its brother, which is marked "RZM 8". Can anyone tell me more about it?

I've posted the scull already in the headgear subforum for metal insignia, it's a poor fake.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25   Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25  

Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25   Parteiabzeichen RZM 1/25  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast