Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & Others

Article about: I recently picked up three German pins from Grenadier Military Auctions. One is a Parteiabzeichen with RZM "M1/128" (According to the internet this would be Eugen Schmidhaussler Pf

Default Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & Others

I recently picked up three German pins from Grenadier Military Auctions. One is a Parteiabzeichen with RZM "M1/128" (According to the internet this would be Eugen Schmidhaussler Pforzheim). The second appears to a pin issued by the RAD. The last I honestly have no idea what it is haha Any and all information, and opinions on originality is much appreciated as always!

Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & OthersParteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & OthersParteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & OthersParteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & OthersParteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & OthersParteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & Others

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/128 & Others
    P
    Many

I don't know much about any of these pins, so any and all opinions are welcomed and appreciated!

All three are fine. The last one is a smpathizers pin. Some may say it could just be prewar jewelery with the swastika being a good luck symbol. But I d be perfectly fine in saying it s of the TR era. Best regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    All three are fine. The last one is a smpathizers pin. Some may say it could just be prewar jewelery with the swastika being a good luck symbol. But I d be perfectly fine in saying it s of the TR era. Best regards.

Brian
    Thank you for the information!

No worries! I m thinking the swas stickpin may even be winterhilfswerk (a donation) piece. Quite a nice little survivor. Best regards

Brian