Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Article about: Today is tomorrow and order status still does not show shipped.

Default Re: The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Most definitely a great book (maybe) and a collectors item in it's self I looked at ordering a copy but US $100 is a bit rich for me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Most definitely a great book (maybe) and a collectors item in it's self I looked at ordering a copy but US $100 is a bit rich for me
    The prices of Fake and Fantasy party badges are between $150-500.- each, so it will be a weigh up between getting burnt for a long time, or investing a lousy 115.- in helping yourself immensely! 8 years of intense research, including printing costs as well as everything i spent during those years, around $80-100,000 it has cost me to complete the book. So the sales price of $115.- is more than justified.

I'm definitely getting a copy, I can't wait to have one! Even if it were ever available in electronic format I'd still want the printed version, there's something a lot more satisfying about holding a good book in your hands than an iPad in my opinion. Great stuff Jo, looking forward to finally having a comprehensive party badge reference book!

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    The prices of Fake and Fantasy party badges are between $150-500.- each, so it will be a weigh up between getting burnt for a long time, or investing a lousy 115.- in helping yourself immensely! 8 years of intense research, including printing costs as well as everything i spent during those years, around $80-100,000 it has cost me to complete the book. So the sales price of $115.- is more than justified.
    Fair enough!and I didn't realize you are the author I'd like to have this one but Wifey will kill me if I made an order

I'm with Davo on this one, can't wait to have a copy!

Congrats Jo! I know you have poured blood, sweat, and tears into this book, and that's not to mention the years. Being a fan of the Party badge, I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into it (granted I've been busier than a hen in a hen house!). I'm sure all small-badge collectors will have interest in your book also, so best of luck and I hope it's a very successful seller for you. You couldn't have been more kind to me with all the information you have shared and all the lessons where you forced me to learn things on my own. This was the best way to learn things!

Eagerly awaiting a copy,
    Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Any word on when orders will be shipped out?

Smile

Best of luck with this book, as well as any other future projects you may embark on Jo. I command you for your hard earned knowledge and ability to put it all in one place.
    Well done sir on one large reference book. I quite like the cover, too.

Jo told me it should be available by mid September.

?

So what will the postage to England cost?
    Pete

Must get this one!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast