Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Article about: Today is tomorrow and order status still does not show shipped.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    .... Looking forward to my copy and a long Winter to curl up with it.
    Noooo, not another long winter please. Our winter, with snow and all the minus°C things that it brings, started in mid October last year, and lasted until mid June!

Wim, cheers, and like i said on WAF, i hope that the mentioning of you on P.520 compensates for the €18.- import fees (To be fair though, i only mentioned you to have "one more name" to add under credits, otherwise it would look strange if there was nothing... ) LOL... no Wim, you know why, it was thanks to people like you, that this project ever became a reality.
    Thanks Wim, and i hope to God, that it wont be too much for your "Belgium-ness", it is a very technical book, and written in my very best High English - with the help of Babblefish and Kumar Singhs midnite Express-Ingleesh on-line course.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge
    P
    Many

Wim, glad to see you around, my friend! Collect what you will, you will be a friend still

Jo, you're right, I don't want a Winter that long. However, I received you book today and it will take most of the Winter to read all of it. I also wanted to add the following:

The Party Badge book by Jo Rivett, a first impression (just received it and haven't read a page yet) The book is gorgeous, without compromise, and that's on the square! Thumbing through several pages....the photos are bright, colorful, and nicely organized. It appears there is plenty of background information to the early Party years and there the evolution of the Party badge begins. First impression? Great job, Jo!!! The publisher/printer used quality glossy vellum and the binding is tight, as Helmetone also stated. Looking forward to reading some now!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks Mark. First impressions are lasting impressions, so i`ve won Just need to figure out what i`ve won now..

?

Hello Gents
    After a wait of over 3 months I finally received my copy this afternoon. I'm not a big Party badge
    guy by any means. I have but 10 in my collection & mainly buy one if it grabs my fancy. I am a
    sucker for a well researched reference book though, & this book is no exception. Top notch work Jo!

Regards
    Brett

Nice one Rivett! Where's me bloody book???The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Ha, Swiss bricks are full of holes, that one aint.. caught red handed. Sorry no refund !

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Ha, Swiss bricks are full of holes, that one aint.. caught red handed. Sorry no refund !
    Bugger, was worth a shot! OK, all crap aside, I only received my book a few hours ago but it is brilliant! Jo, thanks once again for putting this thing together, it really looks as good as I expected it would and I will be referring to it for many years to come. Cheers mate,
    Dave.

Snail Mail Express. I could have walked backwards, blindfolded & drunk, from Luzern to Oz, and delivered it myself - quicker!
    Whats up with the Europe-Oz postal connection? Seems like stuff gets to your capital, Betoota, (lol) a day or 2 later, and just sits there for a few months doing nothing?

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Snail Mail Express. I could have walked backwards, blindfolded & drunk, from Luzern to Oz, and delivered it myself - quicker!
    Whats up with the Europe-Oz postal connection? Seems like stuff gets to your capital, Betoota, (lol) a day or 2 later, and just sits there for a few months doing nothing?
    Well clearly they're walking backwards, blindfolded & SOBER, from Luzern to Oz, I think this may be the problem.

Stuff does get to our capital quicker, it's a much bigger tent!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast