Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Article about: Today is tomorrow and order status still does not show shipped.

Default The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Just a quick heads-up to let interested parties know that my latest book; THE PARTY BADGE ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge, is now available through B&D Publishing in the USA at a special pre-order price of USD 100.- instead of the regular price USD 115.- (& later eBay prices of $1000.- lol plus! )

CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO B&D PUBLISHING TO PRE-ORDER

At 2 ½ kilos, it will either make for many good nights of reading, or be the fanciest doorstop you`ve ever seen.

Many years of research went into this work, in fact i found myself sweating spinal fluid on many occasions, wondering if i would ever get it finished. Although it is primarily about the Parteiabzeichen, it relates to all small badges, as well as many other items, and contains a few interesting chapters that will "hopefully" awaken collectors & dealers alike.

I guess you could call it my attempt at preventing the community from turning into jelly sandwiches. I am sure that those who take the plunge and order a copy, will most definitely not be disappointed!
    The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge
    Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Sounds like a beast of a reference book @ 2.5 kilos! I'll definitely be pre-ordering... thanks for the heads up, Jo!

Default Re: The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

A wonderful reference book.
    Congratulations on such a great job, for a 99 year old
    Thank you for letting us know.
    Cheers
    Nuno

You beauty!!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Sounds like a beast of a reference book @ 2.5 kilos!
    LOL, there is a plan behind that, it`s to "take with you" to shows, and when you see a fake on some dealers table, that has already been covered in the book as such, just wrap the book around the dealers head, and you can be sure that he wont be selling fakes again - or much else for that matter either.

Or, its 550 blank pages with a 2 kilo strip of lead build into the binding. Lead is expensive you know, the sales price is justified!!!

I would like to wish Jo great sucess with his book. I asked him to make this thread here as collectors need books like these.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Congratulations on what looks to be a superb reference work and illustrated with a wealth of detail photographs to help the collector

Will the publisher be making it available in ePub edition for the ubiquitous iPad, etc tablet market?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by 4thskorpion View Post
    Will the publisher be making it available in ePub edition for the ubiquitous iPad, etc tablet market?
    Perish the thought:-) As far as i know, the publishers are only in the "Book" game, and not the electronic market. The contract i have with them, is only for a book and nothing else.

I can think of one person in Chicago who, no doubt, will be owning a copy...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Congrats Jo! A much needed addition to the reference library.

Tom

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast