Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Party Badge/Pin search by # or Maker Name

Article about: Forum This list will aid in quickly finding Party badges and other badges posted in the "Unofficial" Party badge thread. Please post any suggestions or errors you may find and I'll

I reckon you'd be a great Mod Mark! Christ knows you're not much use for anything else!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Badge/Pin search by # or Maker Name
    P
    Many

Ha-haa

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I reckon you'd be a great Mod Mark! Christ knows you're not much use for anything else!
    LOL, been talking with my wife again, huh? You're too kind Davo, thank you. By the way... -51C wind chill here in the next couple of days....since we've been talking about weather lately. That's very cold for these parts!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    LOL, been talking with my wife again, huh? You're too kind Davo, thank you. By the way... -51C wind chill here in the next couple of days....since we've been talking about weather lately. That's very cold for these parts!
    Strewth! 34c+ here with the remnants of a cyclone coming in, steamy, warm and humid! My garden is loving it after the bloody hot dry easterlies that have been blowing all week! Even my coconut palms got burnt!

Strewth! 34c+ here with the remnants of a cyclone coming in, steamy, warm and humid! My garden is loving it after the bloody hot dry easterlies that have been blowing all week! Even my coconut palms got burnt!
    Crikey is right! Glad you have some good weather. Then again, what kind of fool thinks a cyclone is good weather.....oh yeah....someone in Perth would. lol Funny how the grass is always greener on the other side. I think everyone would agree that warmth is better than freezing your butt off. It may get brutally hot where you live and that's tough for someone like me but I could live with sunny days compared to this dull, gray existence here during Winter.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

What we need is a nice compromise climate, somewhere where we get sunshine but not extreme heat! Somewhere where we get rain so everything grows but rains only at night! Somewhere where the fish are always biting, the beers always cold, the wives are always interested, North Melbourne (insert your own team) is always winning, every second week is a holiday, Jo sends badges out to people less fortunate ( I've got my hand up Rivett!) etc...etc....etc.... Time to wake up! Bugger, I'm still here!

What we need is a nice compromise climate, somewhere where we get sunshine but not extreme heat! Somewhere where we get rain so everything grows but rains only at night! Somewhere where the fish are always biting, the beers always cold, the wives are always interested, North Melbourne (insert your own team) is always winning, every second week is a holiday, Jo sends badges out to people less fortunate ( I've got my hand up Rivett!) etc...etc....etc.... Time to wake up! Bugger, I'm still here!
    All very true. In the meantime I'll take the crappy weather with the good health, the good family, and the good conversation with a good friend! Life is good, isn't it!? No complaints here and I know you feel the same. Cheers!

You got my vote Mark! You do great work in this section keeping it clean Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You got my vote Mark! You do great work in this section keeping it clean Regards Larry
    Thank you Larry! I like your style as well.

?

For what the opinion of a greenhorn is worth, I also heartily support Mark's ascension (as long as he doesn't try to make me talk like a human).

Also, I would certainly be willing to help organize the directory when I have some extra time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast