Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Party Badge RZM Marked Only

Article about: Hi guys, Looking for some help on this Party Badge, this one has Opaque red enamel & is RZM marked only on the rear with no number, is all ok with this one ? Many Thanks Mac 66.

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Yes, Morigi did use M1/14 for his recreations. And the logo on Mac's badge, with the photos provided, looks somewhat similar to my eye. These are the shortcomings of poorer pics.

I know you didn't mean anything personal, it wasn't taken that way. With good pics, they can be transferred to Photoshop to be cleaned up and zoomed for a better look. I tried with Mac's pics but it was limited. We all look at maker charateristics, Jo uses a microscope, that's a step beyond, lol. Everyone has their methods I guess, huh?
    Certainly! Macrophotography techniques are too advanced for me. The other day, I was examining what I thought was an extreme closeup of a Party badge, until I saw Neil Armstrong's footprint.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Mark , Erno,

Heres a few more pix, there not the best as my camera & lighting are holding me back but they may help, the metal on the rear looks porous when i look through my loupe.

Regards Mac 66.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07826.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	154.2 KB 
ID:	670214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07827.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	670215  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07828.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	670216   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07830.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	670217  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07833.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	670218   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07835.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	670219  

?

Hi Guys,

More info: same badge is on germanwarbooty m1/14 & have emailed Jo the pix & he says he does not have a problem with it & can see no red flags, made around or after 1939 -1940

That will do for me

Regards Mac 66.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y-4504 031.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	670262  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Glad I could help you out on WAF with the reference example -- didn't notice you had also posted it for reviews on here! Seems to me like the reverse marking on this variation must have been somewhat shallow from the get-go... or maybe a poorer quality base material was used? Well worn reverse die? Who knows... could just be poor storage as well.

Either way, a good albeit somewhat scruffy looking m1/14, as stated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12