Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Party Pin - From lot I just bought

Article about: Hi guys, Here is another item from the lot that I bought. No RZM markings just Get Gesch. Sorry for the quality of the pictures, but its the only camera that I have. On the back there is a c

Default Party Pin - From lot I just bought

Hi guys, Here is another item from the lot that I bought. No RZM markings just Ges Gesch. Sorry for the quality of the pictures, but its the only camera that I have. On the back there is a circle of pebbles/bumps that surround the center oval. Opinions to originality and possibly time frame?

Thanks,
    Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Pin - From lot I just bought   Party Pin - From lot I just bought  

Party Pin - From lot I just bought  
    Last edited by nbushyager; 03-07-2018 at 01:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Pin - From lot I just bought
    P
    Many

?

Nick, I hope this one works out for you. here is a great thread for the party badges for authentication purposes and learning material

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thanks Aldo, yes let's hope for the best. I am doing research and haven't found this exact one yet in other threads. I figure that I would put it up while I search as well. Seems like it would be a nice one if genuine and pre RZM

My pin in the OP seems to be very similar to this one which was deemed real. Front looks the same and the hardware on back looks the same. The only differences that I see are the circles of "pebbles" around the oval on the back that I spoke of and obviously this on is an RZM and mine is just Ges Gesch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Pin - From lot I just bought  

This image was on post #221 of the thread that Aldo linked. It was also given a thumbs up by Greenhorn. From what I can gather he is pretty knowledgable but I have never interacted with him. Would love to hear others opinions - I'm just adding anything that I find and may be of value.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Pin - From lot I just bought  

More clear pictures would help. But imo a nice early unmarked party badge. best regards.

Brian

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    My pin in the OP seems to be very similar to this one which was deemed real. Front looks the same and the hardware on back looks the same. The only differences that I see are the circles of "pebbles" around the oval on the back that I spoke of and obviously this on is an RZM and mine is just Ges Gesch.
    You were correct in your first assessment this badge predates the rzm standard pieces pre 35'. The fakers IMO would not go far enough to duplicate the beaded detail that surrounds the pin plate attachment point, and the age it shows seems genuine, a very nice item.

Brian

?

Another score for Nick

Thanks guys. Seems like the lot purchased was a success.

Nice early Badge ... good score !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast