Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Purchased today NSDAP sympathizer badge

Article about: Purchased this from a great gentleman today , looking forward to receiving it. I have entered the realm of party badges now and as i like to mix things up a bit , i wanted to start it off wi

?

Default Purchased today NSDAP sympathizer badge

Purchased this from a great gentleman today , looking forward to receiving it. I have entered the realm of party badges now and as i like to mix things up a bit , i wanted to start it off with something a bit different , i really like the way this one looks. Please ignore the grey line.

Purchased today NSDAP sympathizer badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Purchased today NSDAP sympathizer badge
    P
    Many

?

A really nice badge from a great source!

Nice one! I'm a total amateur when it comes to these badges and I've never seen one without text.

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    A really nice badge from a great source!
    Cheers Erno , i can see these getting very addictive too .

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Cheers Erno , i can see these getting very addictive too .
    They are indeed! Pins and belt buckles are the only things that I collect now, because nothing else seemed as interesting. There are so many varieties, and also most fake badges are pretty easy to detect.

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Nice one! I'm a total amateur when it comes to these badges and I've never seen one without text.
    Not to hijack Jimm's thread, but these sympathizer badges served a few purposes. One was to allow non-members to show their support, as only NSDAP members could purchase the official badges. They were also worn during the times that the NSDAP was banned, because the swastika wasn't outlawed at that time.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Not to hijack Jimm's thread, but these sympathizer badges served a few purposes. One was to allow non-members to show their support, as only NSDAP members could purchase the official badges. They were also worn during the times that the NSDAP was banned, because the swastika wasn't outlawed at that time.
    Very interesting, thanks for the info Rick .

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    Amazingly Said Rick , i knew you would have been the chap to help Aleksander out there.

Nice sympathy badge, Jimm

That thick, flat outside border is fantastic too.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

A real nice one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast