Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake?

Article about: Hello Gentlemen I am a first time poster, long time visitor to this most excellent website. I wanted to ask your scholarly opinion regarding an M 1/8 NSDAP Party Badge. It looks OK to me , b

Default Real or fake?

Hello Gentlemen
    I am a first time poster, long time visitor to this most excellent website. I wanted to ask your scholarly opinion regarding an M 1/8 NSDAP Party Badge. It looks OK to me , but I am nowhere near an expert. Here go the pics and many thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or fake?   Real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake?
    P
    Many

It's a real one.
    Made by Ferdinand Wagner.
    It looks as though the pin may have had a new bit of solder added.

Doug

its good a repair to the pin.

Welcome to the forum, Hazmat1

It's a nice, original badge with a possibly repaired pin. The pin and plate are from the period so no problem there. The obverse is so nice it's obvious the badge hasn't been overly used, therefore, I'm leaning to the side of saying the pin and plate aren't reattached but original. Just a thought, could be wrong. Either way, a nice original Party badge, as my forum friends have stated.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks for the welcome Mark and thank you all for your eagle eyed observations . I have a few more of these, purchased from a reputable dealer. I will post a few and perhaps you can tell me what you think.
    Thanks!

Quote by Hazmat1 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Mark and thank you all for your eagle eyed observations . I have a few more of these, purchased from a reputable dealer. I will post a few and perhaps you can tell me what you think.
    Thanks!
    My pleasure.

We would be happy to look at your other Party badges! It would suit you best to start an individual thread, as you did here, for each badge and after they have been discussed, please post them to the running thread of original Party badges here : The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Happy collecting, Hazmat1!!!!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE