Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.

Article about: You just post too quickly, Ade...lol

Default Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.

Hello everybody ,
    Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place, I've only just joined and hardly know how to use the site yet (I hope you can forgive me!) :-).

Anyway, I purchased an NSDAP party whilst out at an antiques fair, it looked good, the price was cheap but I think it was the implus of never having brought something like this before aha.

Anyway, I have no idea if this is real or fake, though the stamps look good and the enamel also I think the metal on the back looks a little too new.
    Thank you all in advance, all the best, Luke.
    Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.

Very similar to this: NSDAP Party Membership Pin - M 1/101

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.

Hi Luke, and welcome to the forum!

Sorry to say it is a fake. Note the quality of the enamel, lack of detail under the enamel and the "coffin shaped" pin plate.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Luke and welcome

The badge is a fake I'm afraid.

The pin set up is wrong as is the enamel

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

And yes, I've been sitting here looking at it and it simply doesn't look quite right. If you have time, may I ask what gives it away as an instant fake? I don't suppose you have photographs of a genuine item so as I can see how it should look?

Gladly I didn't pay too much, and at least its one off the market someone else isn't going to be fooled into buying.
    All the best, Luke.

Please see the pinned thread top of this forum. Loads of them to study there.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...thread-162513/

Cheers, Ade
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

As Ade said, check out the pinned thread and you will begin to quickly see the differences. Better luck next time and welcome to the forum!

The 'coffin' shaped pin plate is always an early warning sign

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

We have a fine "unofficial party pin" thread going here-it has good photos of Many varieties and types of Party pins.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...thread-162513/
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Great minds think alike William. See my post No5.

Welcome. I must agree with all of the other comments from my colleagues. When you become versed in these, you will see that it immediately stands out as not being even an authentic copy.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast