Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reich GMBH: NSDAP Party membership badge. False or orginal?

Article about: Hello. I need opinions about this badge. It is false or orginal? Thanks

Default Reich GMBH: NSDAP Party membership badge. False or orginal?

Hello.
    I need opinions about this badge.
    It is false or orginal?
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reich GMBH: NSDAP Party membership badge. False or orginal?   Reich GMBH: NSDAP Party membership badge. False or orginal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reich GMBH: NSDAP Party membership badge. False or orginal?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Reich GMBH: NSDAP Party membership badge. False or orginal?

In my opinion is a copy.

HVK
    ?

What gives it away ? Please - I want to learn... :-)

I don't think it's a fake. Nothing give's away that it is. The pinconstruction were always placed manually, It can't be always perfect. The "emaille" is also ok
    the fake party badge's are easy to detect. the markings and the rzm logo etc are giveaway's to those.

?

I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but this one is interesting. It looks genuine to me. What does the 'REICH' portion on the backside mean? Is it saying that there was a limited liability company called Reich, that it was produced by a limited liability company within the German Reich, or something else?

Good bump, Erno!

Haven't seen this one before and will certainly agree with Carlsson to say nothing gives it away as being a fake. I will say I'd love some straight-on shots of the obverse for further determination but from these pictures alone, it's a good, early, desireable Party badge for me. I see enough to say it's good based on the font and lack of uniformity in the letters that I expect to see. I'd buy it just to see the obverse better but from here, it's authentic, surely. I will disagree that all fakes are easy to spot. Actually, I strongly disagree due to the high end, scarce badges that are extremely well faked.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Good bump, Erno!

Haven't seen this one before and will certainly agree with Carlsson to say nothing gives it away as being a fake. I will say I'd love some straight-on shots of the obverse for further determination but from these pictures alone, it's a good, early, desireable Party badge for me. I see enough to say it's good based on the font and lack of uniformity in the letters that I expect to see. I'd buy it just to see the obverse better but from here, it's authentic, surely. I will disagree that all fakes are easy to spot. Actually, I strongly disagree due to the high end, scarce badges that are extremely well faked.

Mark
    Agreed. Luckily, most of the fake party badges are pretty easy to spot for now, but there are definitely better reproductions out there. In other areas, the fakes are very intimidating to me, especially for things like war badges.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Agreed. Luckily, most of the fake party badges are pretty easy to spot for now, but there are definitely better reproductions out there. In other areas, the fakes are very intimidating to me, especially for things like war badges.
    I cannot begin to touch most war badges due to excellent fakes. GPB's are well faked as are some foreign supporter badges and those are the really pricey ones. Common RZM badges aren't faked too well yet but some of the earlier badges are faked well and the fakes are old and tougher to distinguish. My Netherland supporter badge may be called a fake because it's really scarce and only the fakes are seen often, lol. Funny but it's true. And the fake is a very good copy. I'll try to post it up over the weekend when I can properly photograph it.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I cannot begin to touch most war badges due to excellent fakes. GPB's are well faked as are some foreign supporter badges and those are the really pricey ones. Common RZM badges aren't faked too well yet but some of the earlier badges are faked well and the fakes are old and tougher to distinguish. My Netherland supporter badge may be called a fake because it's really scarce and only the fakes are seen often, lol. Funny but it's true. And the fake is a very good copy. I'll try to post it up over the weekend when I can properly photograph it.
    I look forward to seeing it!

Yes, GmbH means a Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, as post 5 says, in English Pty Ltd. So the maker was Reich Pty Ltd
    The design though looks familiar, so probably not a home made die like many pre-33 parteiabzeichen show, but rather done using a common die supplied by a sub-contractor (an M2/ licensed maker who supplied M1/ makers with dies) Nice badge, cant see why anyone would say it was fake, but there you go, jedem das seine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast