Display your banner here

RZM and GES.GESCH. on Partei-abzeichen

Article about: Do you have info about this badge ? Thanks in advance, benten

?

Default RZM and GES.GESCH. on Partei-abzeichen

Do you have info about this badge ?

Thanks in advance,

benten
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM and  GES.GESCH.  on Partei-abzeichen   RZM and  GES.GESCH.  on Partei-abzeichen  

RZM and  GES.GESCH.  on Partei-abzeichen   RZM and  GES.GESCH.  on Partei-abzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM and  GES.GESCH.  on Partei-abzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Did you try the search engine ? Good luck ! G
    Two party badges with button hole attachment , original or fakes ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thank you !

This badge looks to be a Morigi fake with an authentic buttonhole attachment put on it. Not anything I would want.

?

Thanks for your reply .

Benten

Hi. Quite late reply, I know
    My humble personal opinion:
    I would not charge off this badge to early or let it rust away in your fake badge drawer. Could be an early Schmidt badge from CZ. Having the slim "O" and a dot directly after the "P" and these uneven letters I would not consider uncommon for an early badge. RZM mark next to GG does also not trouble me that much. You should keep it and do further research/comparison and also check surface under a microsopce. White, black and carrot enamel and the brass seem perfectly correct and of typical age to me. Brass is oxydizing below enamel surface. Sunken enamel in "O" and the lost enamel in the "A" are also commonly seen in old badges. Swas has some unsharp edges, but for an early type still ok. If someone faked it, he did put quite much effort into reproducing these known tiny flaws on such a badge. Also, Opaqe GG badges are not that common.

PS: Still, I would check below microscope to see if you can find out more and to get more clues if original or fake.