Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification

Article about: Hello, everyone. Just picked up my second NSDAP Party Pin. I believe it to be 100% correct, but I have a 7 day inspection period and thought I would run it by you fine people just for verifi

Default RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification

Hello, everyone. Just picked up my second NSDAP Party Pin. I believe it to be 100% correct, but I have a 7 day inspection period and thought I would run it by you fine people just for verification. If it's a good one, I will throw it on the "Unofficial Party Pin" thread. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification   RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification  

RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification   RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification
    P
    Many

Default re: RZM M1/103 Party Pin Verification

Helmetone

You have good taste in militaria, or rather, politics Very nice Party badge! Glad to see a 103 zincer and in this fine condition.

Greenhorn
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

They just don't make party pins like they used to. Plastic is so boring and the slogans are just awful.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    They just don't make party pins like they used to. Plastic is so boring and the slogans are just awful.
    Good point. They are cheap nowadays. Atleast in our country. I think they always have been cheap too. I guess this is why we collect other country's things. LOL Man, was it hot today! A few more days of it here. How's Maryland? The east in this heat wave too?
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I think part of why we collect these items, especially TR, is that they cared about the products they were producing, almost like it was a form of art. They had pride and more human involvement. Now days someone designs a button on a computer and a machine spits it out all ready to go. And also because of what the NSDAP did for Germany, in the beginning and the end.

Nope, today was about 75, mostly sunny. I think it is supposed to get into the 90s this week. Not looking forward to that. And it's always very humid here, which makes it even worse. I remember being in Oklahoma about ten years ago, and it was about 100-105 but no humidity, it actually wasn't too bad to deal with. But here, with the Chesapeake Bay, it just fills the air with moisture.