Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SNSP membership basge

Article about: Can someone explain to me please why. When the originality of the badge was questioned...the thread was immediately closed? ???????........ The badge in question is NOT a period badge and I

Default SNSP membership basge

Can someone explain to me please why. When the originality of the badge was questioned...the thread was immediately closed? ???????........
    The badge in question is NOT a period badge and I can......if I so wish prove it!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SNSP membership basge
    P
    Many

Hi John,

Who closed that thread?

Best regards,
    Franko

If you start a thread, you also have the power to close it.
    I've not seen the thread in question but it is possible that because the originality of the piece was questioned the thread was closed by the OP?
    This is speculation though - there may be another explanation.
    Nick

Hi Nick,

I am not absolutely sure, but I think that I can not close the thread which I have started because I wanted to do that with my muk5 erdkampfabzeichen thread, that probably can do only WRF club members, I quess.

Best regards,
    Franko

Something only gets closed when someone has something to hide......... This is diabolicle.....and I am going to log a complaint as I was just going to pay a lot of money to become a sponsor for this site......... I am extremely pissed

I totally understand you, but before jumping to conclusions we should wait until we hear from the user in question, there might be a good reason why he did it.

Possibly Franko you are right about WRF members only can close a thread - I know that I see the option myself but I've never needed to use it.

A recent thread was closed because someone asked a question and received their answer - nothing malicious.
    They closed it themselves. However, the thread can still be viewed I believe.

Does the original thread still exist but you cannot reply to it? Or it's completely disappeared?

Nick

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Does the original thread still exist but you cannot reply to it? Or it's completely disappeared?
    It's this thread:

Bought Today S.N.S.P membership badge

It's not deleted (which only moderators can do), merely closed, so no more replies can be posted.

Thanks. Let's give jimm a chance to respond - I've chatted with him over PM before and i'm not sure he's trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.
    Nick

Hi Nick, the thread can still be viewed, at least a few hours ago when I last checked. In my opinion (and yet again, my opinion) there is nothing malicious or dodgy in him closing the thread. That member in particular is really polite and humble all the time, and I just don't see how he would close it after being told that the badge could be fake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast