Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.

Article about: Some of my New Badges

Cool Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.

Some of my New Badges

Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.
    P
    Many

Very nice handful of slogan badges! I recognize the Heil Hitler badge, very nice but too pricey--- certainly a great badge!

There's a bad one in there though and that's the Wagner marked Deutschland Erwache. This particular type is also seen with other makers marks to the reverse, yet the same obverse die was used during production. It has been thoroughly dissected (literally torn apart physically and examined under magnification) and explained in the party badge book and me, not taking anything I read as gospel on its own, also agree that sheer appearance alone does not satisfy my standards for a period badge.

But, yes... other than that it's a nice haul you've got there!

Slados good i dident Pay for the Fake one yet

Good to hear, cancel the transaction --- The rest are nice originals of course... nice to see for a change. Well done!

a few More items i Recently Bought. the Sympathiser Tie pin is Made out of Silver.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.Some my my new Beauties. Slogan Badges.