Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where do you obtain your NSDAP party badges?

Article about: Ah wow, well thanks for the help. I suppose I spend too much time looking at websites like germanwarbooty and get discouraged by the high prices.

Default Where do you obtain your NSDAP party badges?

I'm wanting to add an enamel party badge to my collection, right now all I have is a late war painted zinc one. I'm curious where I might be able to find the best price for an enamel badge? Most dealers charge $100 for one in good condition and $85 for one in poor condition. I would like to find one for $55 - $65, condition doesn't matter much to me as long as the pin is present. Looking through the "official unofficial party badge thread" really has me liking these enamel badges, and I can see there are a lot of them out there.

Are there any good auction sites that allow NSDAP items to be listed?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where do you obtain your NSDAP party badges?
    P
    Many

In MILITARIA321 , looking as : Parteiabzeichen

It is best to visit several online stores and compare prices.

In Parteiabzeichen has many models.

?

I bought mine from local private sellers, but it isn't always easy to find them from that source. You can probably find some pretty good prices if you keep an eye on the classifieds section of the WAF forum.

There will be about 35-40 hitting the market on Tuesday morning in your range.

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    There will be about 35-40 hitting the market on Tuesday morning in your range.
    What market are you referring to?

Quote by Erno View Post
    I bought mine from local private sellers, but it isn't always easy to find them from that source. You can probably find some pretty good prices if you keep an eye on the classifieds section of the WAF forum.
    I only ever found one locally and the guy wanted $600 for it. Idiotic, but I've been keeping an eye on all the online classifieds.

Quote by RailwayEagle View Post
    What market are you referring to?
    The market we are in, military collectibles and 35-40 going up on Tuesday and all nice.

?

I only ever found one locally and the guy wanted $600 for it. Idiotic, but I've been keeping an eye on all the online classifieds.
    Ha, such nonsense.

Here's a decent one for $30. There's a chip in the enamel, but the badge is real and priced very fairly:

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Quote by Erno View Post
    Ha, such nonsense.

Here's a decent one for $30. There's a chip in the enamel, but the badge is real and priced very fairly:

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    I found that one and sent him a message earlier to get some close up shots of it. I'm excited now. I hope it doesn't end up being already sold. At $30 shipped his inbox is probably blowing up.

Thank you for the help though. I would be ecstatic to add an enamel badge to my collection for $30.

Edit: Yep he sold it. Bummer.

?

I found that one and sent him a message earlier to get some close up shots of it. I'm excited now. I hope it doesn't end up being fake or already sold. At $30 shipped his inbox is probably blowing up.
    I figure its been sold. Also he removed his mothers cross suspecting its fake, makes me leary.

Thank you for the help though. I would be ecstatic to add an enamel badge to my collection for $30.

Edit: Yep he sold it. Bummer.
    It was a real one for sure, even from the distant photos. You will get another one for a good price with some patience, especially if you don't mind one with a bit of damage. I got both of these badges for less than $40, so good deals are out there.

Where do you obtain your NSDAP party badges?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast