Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Diplomatic & government officials buckles

Article about: Hi All This type of buckle is not often seen on forums I have only one example, made of aluminium no maker mark. In my opinion very interesting topic maybe You can post some photos of varian

Default Diplomatic & government officials buckles

Hi All

This type of buckle is not often seen on forums
    I have only one example, made of aluminium no maker mark.
    In my opinion very interesting topic maybe You can post some photos of variants of this buckle.

best regards
    Piotr

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Diplomatic & government officials buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Diplomatic & government officials buckles

Piotr, a first for me, I never collected Officer buckles, and that is one rare buckle
    Ben

Yes....a very hard to find buckle! Here's one of my Gvt. official (justice) buckles that is also a hard one to come by!
    Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Diplomatic & government officials buckles   Diplomatic & government officials buckles  

Diplomatic & government officials buckles   Diplomatic & government officials buckles  

Guys,
    Not sure if this really falls under "government officials" but it is a State Reichforstbeamte officer's buckle for Braunschweig or Westfahlen. I could never tell them apart. I've even seen it listed as possibly representing the City of Stuttgart in Angolia's book. Like I said, the horses all look alike to me.
    It does have a nice D.R.G.M. stamp on the back.
    Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Diplomatic & government officials buckles   Diplomatic & government officials buckles  

Piotr,

It has been a long while since we last communicated. Nice to see the GO buckle which I believe was the one you rec'd from me. To bad about the other lost buckles as there was a 2nd Diplo in that batch. Hope all is well with you. I am out of the TR buckles and into the Weimar period now. If you still have my email address drop me a note
    , if not here it is -fennec01@comcast.net..

Regards,

Bill

Hal
    ?

Hi Piotr, I would like to show this buckle for comparison. Thanks, Hal

Quote by Buckle1 View Post
    Piotr,

It has been a long while since we last communicated. Nice to see the GO buckle which I believe was the one you rec'd from me. To bad about the other lost buckles as there was a 2nd Diplo in that batch. Hope all is well with you. I am out of the TR buckles and into the Weimar period now. If you still have my email address drop me a note
    , if not here it is -fennec01@comcast.net..

Regards,

Bill
    Hello Bill

Thanks for Your comment. I have written few emails to You and have no answer, I thought that You dont want to commuicate with me anymore but now I know that maybe my emails goes to spam
    Please write to me gnom79@gmail.com or check Your email spam box

regards
    Piotr

Quote by Hal View Post
    Hi Piotr, I would like to show this buckle for comparison. Thanks, Hal
    Hello Hal

Thanks for photo of Your buckle. Super nice one with brocade. It seems this one was made by other maker than mine - I see some differences.

regards
    Piotr