Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?

Article about: Just ran into these. Any read out there? Doug

Default Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?

Just ran into these. Any read out there? DougFour Officers Belt Buckles Real?Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Four Officers Belt Buckles Real?

The example with the screw on the back (which I assume is NSKK) is a bogus piece. Looks like the army brocade example might be ok...but I'm leary of the buckle that has the 100 on the back....just because that is not something that I've seen before. The other Administrative KM buckle also displays an odd construction: were these buckles also manufactured post-war?

Cheers!
    Rob

?

I wouldn't rule out the 100 marked buckle. I have a FFL KM Adm buckle marked 105. I think it is a size stamp.

Yeah. I assume that it is post war. Light and Bright and a little cheesy but who knows? The flat back on the belt loops would dig into the uniform and belt causing more wear than would be acceptable I would think. I kind of like the 100 buckle too only because it looks oxidized. It is supposed to be NSKK weather real or not I don't know. Doug

Quote by lach470 View Post
    The example with the screw on the back (which I assume is NSKK) is a bogus piece. Looks like the army brocade example might be ok...but I'm leary of the buckle that has the 100 on the back....just because that is not something that I've seen before. The other Administrative KM buckle also displays an odd construction: were these buckles also manufactured post-war?

Cheers!
    Rob

Doug, the NSKK I do not like, the two navy buckles $80-120 and the Heer Officer $150-200
    Ben