Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer officer belt buckle

Article about: I have just aquired this buckle and would like your opinions on it, i think it is possibly an unmarked assman but not sure also if original. Supposedly came from the officer as a gift to a n

Default Heer officer belt buckle

I have just aquired this buckle and would like your opinions on it, i think it is possibly an unmarked assman but not sure also if original. Supposedly came from the officer as a gift to a national service man in 1961.Heer officer belt buckleHeer officer belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officer belt buckle
    P
    Many

That is a odd buckle and I am scared to be honest, the eagle looks like an Assmann eagle but look at the state of it, the keeper I do not like, flat surface not like this original, I need to do some searching, we may have a new fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer officer belt buckle   Heer officer belt buckle  

Heer officer belt buckle   Heer officer belt buckle  

Heer officer belt buckle  
    Ben

hi thanks for your reply state of the eagle was due to corrosion which I cleaned off but I can see your dilemma.

The keeper could be a later war one if that is the case, let me look around
    Ben

?

I don't remember seeing a Heer officer with a flat catch but I have Diplomatic and Prison/Justice with catches like this. Could just be a different manufacturer. I assume the buckle is aluminum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer officer belt buckle   Heer officer belt buckle  

Heer officer belt buckle  

hi yes its aluminium.

hi please look at ziggy stardust post its the same keeper.

Quote by kirby View Post
    I don't remember seeing a Heer officer with a flat catch but I have Diplomatic and Prison/Justice with catches like this. Could just be a different manufacturer. I assume the buckle is aluminum.
    Is the front section on yours rounded Kirby like the original shown?
    Ben

?

All three are rounded in the front. I also have several imperial like this. I will look at some of the repo sellers at the SOS and see what their Heer officers look like.

I have seen rounded fronts and flat backs on known originals in the past but this is first officer buckle since I had an ss officer buckle back in the 1970s and foolishly sold it for pennies . just wish I had the stuff now I had then

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast