Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Justice and Prison Officials Buckles

Article about: A few of the round buckles. Justice official worn the silver ones and Prison officials worn gold. The first pattern was also used by Prussian State Forestry Service.

?

A few of the round buckles. Justice official worn the silver ones and Prison officials worn gold. The first pattern was also used by Prussian State Forestry Service.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Justice and Prison Officials Buckles   Justice and Prison Officials Buckles  

Justice and Prison Officials Buckles   Justice and Prison Officials Buckles  

Last edited by kirby; 12-26-2013 at 10:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Justice and Prison Officials Buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Justice and Prison Officials Buckles

Very nice Kirby, would these have had a Brocade at some point or attached to leather belts?
    Ben

?

Second pattern buckles came out 37-38.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Justice and Prison Officials Buckles   Justice and Prison Officials Buckles  

Last edited by kirby; 12-26-2013 at 10:40 PM.

?

I have never seen a brocade belt that was associated with Justice or prison officials.

There are some very good quality reproductions on the second pattern buckle. These are all originals that I have owned for 15-30 years.

Great looking buckles Kirby! I will add mine to keep this thread going....

Cheers!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Justice and Prison Officials Buckles  Justice and Prison Officials Buckles  Justice and Prison Officials Buckles 

Gold ' 37

Question what is the reasoning behind the silver and gold examples? Rank? Branch?

Cheers!
    Rob

Justice and Prison Officials Buckles  
    Attached Images Attached Images Justice and Prison Officials Buckles 

?

The way I understand it the people in the Civil Justice system wore the silver buckles. The people who ran the civil prison system wore the gold buckles.

Thanks Kirby!