Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?

Article about: Hi, all. These pictures were emailed to me from the east coast, USA so I have not been able to see these firsthand. I was able to reference the RZM maker's codes, but I still wasn't sure abo

Question Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?

Hi, all. These pictures were emailed to me from the east coast, USA so I have not been able to see these firsthand. I was able to reference the RZM maker's codes, but I still wasn't sure about the authenticity. Also I don't know for these buckles (or in general) who might be the more desirable/rarer makers. My friend told me they are both selling for, I think, $150 USD. What do you guys think?

Thanks for the help!
    -Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?   Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?  

Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?   Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?

They look good to me. Here's mine for comparison.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?   Political Leaders Belt Buckles M4/37 & M4/23: Authentic Pieces?  

Yeah - nothing wrong with those buckles. $150 for the first one is good...the second shows much more wear to the front...that would affect it's value - I'd say somewhere at $100 perhaps.

Good luck!
    Cheers!
    Rob

Adam

As both Tom and Rob have confirmed, the PL buckles you have shown are quite original, albeit one being in somewhat better condition than the other.

A grossly under rated and superb design buckle. Really not a madly rare buckle, although still, one to have in any collection !

Regards,

David

Thanks guys! I think I am going to see if the first one is still available... From what you're saying it seems like it'd be a great addition to my small, developing collection.

Best,
    Adam

Good Luck Adam!! That's one buckle I would love to have.
    Tom

Thanks, Tom!