Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Zoll Customs Brocade

Article about: Time to start adding some of my brocades to the new sub forum. This is one of my favorite buckles and these were only worn with the brocade in silver with the double green strips.

?

Default Zoll Customs Brocade

Time to start adding some of my brocades to the new sub forum.

This is one of my favorite buckles and these were only worn with the brocade in silver with the double green strips.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zoll Customs Brocade   Zoll Customs Brocade  

Zoll Customs Brocade  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zoll Customs Brocade
    P
    Many

?

This is a new quality reproduction that was discussed on WFA last fall. This buckle was pulled from a recent Gottlieb auction after it was shown to be a repo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zoll Customs Brocade  
    Last edited by kirby; 12-31-2013 at 08:58 PM.

?

One way to display a brocade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zoll Customs Brocade  

Default Re: Zoll Customs Brocade

Very nice Kirby, are these hard to come by or can they be picked up quite easily? Also is the maker Friedrich Linden that I can see?

Thanks
    Ben

?

Hello Ben Customs is one of the rarest brocades. I have seen far more Diplomatic and Teno brocades than Customs. I watched a Customs sell on Empire Auctions a few years ago for $2350 + 15%. I thought that was a good price. At last years SOS there were two Teno brocades priced at $5000-6000. I would love to have one but not for that kind of money. Diplomatic brocades are easy to find with dealers asking $2500+
    Last edited by kirby; 06-17-2016 at 02:19 AM.

Hello,

Kirby nice very rare exemplar with the right brocade .

Like to see more from you !!!!!!!
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I wont be buy one of them then lol at least not for a while!
    Ben

?

Your wife should let you buy some brocades. I think they look a little feminine.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Your wife should let you buy some brocades. I think they look a little feminine.
    Got one coming next week Kirby, a nice RAD Brocade, I then might have Heer one lined up or a forestry one, depends what overtime I can get in!
    Ben

?

The reality is you can put together a real nice collection of the more common brocades for what one of the scarce ones cost. Looking forward to seeing your new brocades.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast