Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Order of the Red Star: my two contributions, 1495564 & 1598848

Article about: Insprired by Bill's posting of some of his Orders of the Red Star, I thought that I would share my two with the forum. I have yet to have these researched, but when funds permit, I will do s

Aside from the general paranoia secrecy thing, the thinking behind not telling them was that it avoided others complaining that they should have an award too. If you read the book "Tank Rider" he often compains that he should have been awarded as so and so got a medal.....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Red Star: my two contributions, 1495564 & 1598848
    P
    Many

?

I see. Hadnt thought of that.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Hi Guys, I have an update on Zoya Arkadyevna Volynskaya. I had Auke research her Service Record for me.

However, sadly no records can be found. I was looking forwards to maybe seeing an image of her. You win some, you lose some.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

JMM
    ?

That's sad! But it's a risk one takes with the full research - some files have pics and others don't. As Auke said, it's a shot in the dark (I was lucky with mine...)

I was a little dissappointed. But the nice thing is, if nothing is found, there is no fee.

Cheers, Ade.

JMM
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I was a little dissappointed. But the nice thing is, if nothing is found, there is no fee.

Cheers, Ade.
    Yup, Auke is a very serious guy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4