Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few Red Star Orders...

Article about: Greetings ! I just became aware of this forum. I started collecting Soviet era Orders back in 1992 shortly after the fall of the CCCP. Most of my Soviet items were bought from vendors at sho

Default A few Red Star Orders...

Greetings ! I just became aware of this forum. I started collecting Soviet era Orders back in 1992 shortly after the fall of the CCCP. Most of my Soviet items were bought from vendors at shows on the west coast of the US, as well as from a gentleman I met who lived near Moscow.

Red Star Orders were pretty cheap back then and I would buy them from my friend. In all I think I have around 100 or so RSO's..

I don't know the serial numbers of them off hand, but at some time in the near future I'll make a list. I'll also have to take some higher resolution pic's as these are pretty old and just not as good as can be done today.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few Red Star Orders...
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    You appear to have a wonderful collection!

We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here, please edit your post and upload your photos directly to this thread,
    This thread will explain how to do this.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the pic info..

However I'm not seeing that I have the ability to edit the post. I don't see the "edit" icon at the bottom of my post...

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Brilliant collection of Soviet medals. My only concern is, do you have enough?

Nick

Very nice collection! Would love to see some close-ups. Have you researched any of them? And I'm curious, what was the price of a Red Star in 1992?

Quote by Bjorn S View Post
    Very nice collection! Would love to see some close-ups. Have you researched any of them? And I'm curious, what was the price of a Red Star in 1992?
    Hopefully I will get some time in the near future to take more pic's.

As I remember prices were around $10.00 But it depended on how many I bought at a time. I remember buying as low as $8.00 when I bought ten or so from my friend in Russia.

Very impressive collection. Looking forward to hearing about the research on these Stars..

I have one in my collection and have wondered how I would go about trying to research it. There are members on here who may be able to assist us both..

Smitty

A fantastic collection!

It will be interesting to see if there are any low numbers !

Nick

Apparently because my first post was in this thread I am not able to edit my original post and delete the linked pic's. So I'll post the new pic's here.

#119555 is my lowest numbered Red Star Order

Group #1 ranges from 130199 to 746957
    Group #2 ranges from 748058 to 1577235
    Group #3 ranges from 1635269 to 2950452
    Group #4 ranges from 2952264 to 3769979
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few Red Star Orders...   A few Red Star Orders...  

A few Red Star Orders...   A few Red Star Orders...  

A few Red Star Orders...   A few Red Star Orders...  

CBH
    ?

Thanks for the uploaded photos, photosharing sites always fail eventually and make the thread useless.
    You have a beautiful collection and it should be enjoyed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast