Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Order of the red star

Article about: by ww2relichunter wow sounds great i would love to know who was awarded it !! does he charge ? and how much ? Thanks all sean Yes, Auke does charge, but he has the most reasonable rates and

Default Re: Order of the red star

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    wow sounds great i would love to know who was awarded it !! does he charge ? and how much ? Thanks all sean
    Yes, Auke does charge, but he has the most reasonable rates and turnaround time that I've seen. I haven't had something researched in quite a while and don't remember exactly what he charges.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the red star
    P
    Many

Here is a link to Auke's site and his fees:

Research service

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

JMM
    ?

Quote by Moshemotom View Post
    Here's his site - Auke de Vlieger

Get in touch with him and he'll sort you out. If he doesn't notice this thread himself of course.

Tom
    Hi Tom

I also recently got an order of the red star and was told by Bill Garvy that Auke was the person to contact for the research. I was going to PM him when I saw your thread informing Auke's site.
    Thanks a lot

I to have used Auke for my research on the Red stars I have. Will be contracting his services again I think as I just picked up another star and its a WW2 issue beauty!

Jason

Thanks Tom much appreciated !!

Order of the Red Star, #3291007, Moscow Mint, late 1954, (type 7, variation 2.2, Strekalov & Durov/type 6, variation 11.3, Filer), in all probability a November 5th, 1954 long-service award.

?

This is indeed most likely an award for 15 years of service. The downside is that there are no citations for these, just the recipient's record card, but the positive thing is that the recipient probably was an officer, which means that there's probably a service record with photo. Plus, these officers served throughout the war, often receiving additional awards and attaining a senior officer's rank.

Very interesting thank you all for the links and comment good to see even you Auke came around also Bill thank you for the time period info !! Auke could you give some potential prices for reserach on this post ??

- - Updated - -

Also wanted to add through a deal with the seller i got it for just 20 usd dollars

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    Very interesting thank you all for the links and comment good to see even you Auke came around also Bill thank you for the time period info !! Auke could you give some potential prices for reserach on this post ??

- - Updated - -

Also wanted to add through a deal with the seller i got it for just 20 usd dollars
    You should contact Auke over private message to discuss cost.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    You should contact Auke over private message to discuss cost.
    will do i just saw a lot of people interested in contacting him and figured if he posted prices under this they would give all the people a good idea of what they are looking at cost wise !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast