Order of the Red Star, #977786, Rifle Platoon Commander, 330th Guards Red Banner Rifle Regiment
Order Book (#A202592) dated December 21st, 1946 for an Order of the Red Star, #977786, December, 1943.
149th Guards Order of the Red Banner Rifle Division, 18th Army
6th November, 1943 No. 022/H North-? Front
On behalf of the Presidium of the Supreme Council SSR for exemplary performance of tasks of commanding the front in the struggle against the German invaders and displaying valor and courage we award:
Order “Red Star”
23. Guards Lieutenant Koshlykov, Arkadiy Petrovich, Commander Rifle Platoon, 330th Guards Order of the Red Banner Rifle Regiment.
Commander 149th Guards Order of the Red Banner Rifle Division
Guards Major-General ?
Chief of Staff
Guards Colonel Fadeyev
Chief of Personnel North-? Front
19th December, 1943
1. Last name, name, and patrionymic: Koshlykov, Arkadiy Petrovich
2. Rank: Guards Lieutenant
3. Duty position: Commander Rifle Platoon, 330th Guards Order of the Red Banner Rifle Regiment.
Recommendation for the Order of the Red Star
4. Born: 1908
5. Nationality: Russian
6. Party membership: not a member
7. Previous combat: in the war since 12th February, 1942
8. Wounds or shell-shock: 17th May, 1942 shot in the arm, 18th November, 1942 shot in the arm and hand.
9. Time in Red Army: since 1941
10. Inducted by: Cadre Commander
11. Previous awards: no awards
12. Home of record: (intentionally obscured)
Short description of personal combat feat or accomplishment
Comrade Koshlykov has been in battle with the German occupiers since the early months of 1942.
Early in the month of May, 1942 in the Crimean Offensive took an active part in repelling many attacks against the enemy where he was wounded.
In the offensive battle with the Novorossisk group (?) to defeat the enemy on 10th September, 1943 bravely and ably led a platoon in the assault against heavily fortified enemy defenses.
For the ability to act courageously and bravely – the command of the regiment seeks to award Guards Lieutenant Koshlykov, Arkadiy Petrovich the Order “Red Star”.
Commander of the Regiment
Guards Colonel Nasruldaev
Chief of Staff
1st November, 1943
Comrade Koshlykov by order of the 129th Guards Order of the Red Banner Rifle Division No. 022/H of 6th November, 1943 is awarded the Order “Red Star”.
Chief of Personnel (?)
6th November, 1943
Guards Lieutenant Arkadiy Petrovich Koshlykov's Order of the Red Star, #977786.
Order Book (D082346) dated April 17th, 1952 for an unnumbered Combat Service Medal per Ukaz March 20th, 1952, possible long-service, and medals.
07-02-2015 10:05 PM