Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!

Article about: Hi I am not sure , but I believe the number is 1598281. Can anyone confirm , before I get it researched ! Thanks Steve

Default Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!

Hi
    I am not sure , but I believe the number is 1598781.
    Can anyone confirm , before I get it researched !
    Thanks
    SteveOrder of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!
    P
    Many

It looks you are right. The 9 is a bit tricky but still I think it is 1598781 yes.

?

Yes, In my opinion it's a 9. You can see the difference between 9 and 0 in similar Red Star Order.

This is a 1070799:

This is a 1770992:

Two orders are original and are from http://www.odysseus1.freeyellow.com/odysseus/rs.htm

?

Yes, 1598781.

Thanks all !!!
    Much appreciated ,I have now initiated the research to be done ,will keep you updated may be an interesting one !!
    Regards
    Steve

JMM
    ?

Quote by arrestingu View Post
    Thanks all !!!
    Much appreciated ,I have now initiated the research to be done ,will keep you updated may be an interesting one !!
    Regards
    Steve
    Well done. Lets' see if it comes with a pic (mine did…)
    Keep us posted
    Thanks

?

Quote by arrestingu View Post
    Thanks all !!!
    Regards
    Steve
    If you discover more information, you can search the document in this web page: Подвиг народа

The Ministry od Defence in Russia created this projecte to digitize milions of documents and awards from the Great Patriotic War. It's difficult to find information here but you can try it.

Good Luck!

Hi
    Can anyone kindly translate please , paperwork received !!
    Thanks
    SteveOrder of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!Order of the red Star , can anyone confirm this number please !!

Both Auke and Igor (members from this forum) have excellent translation (and research) services. Best to get in touch with them for prices etc. Both are highly recommended!!

JMM
    ?

Quote by Jofre View Post
    If you discover more information, you can search the document in this web page: Подвиг народа

The Ministry od Defence in Russia created this projecte to digitize milions of documents and awards from the Great Patriotic War. It's difficult to find information here but you can try it.

Good Luck!
    Thanks for site info
    Looked it up on documents and people and awards but sadly the search turned out with no results (searched by first, last name and patronymic). Also have the record card and service record nbrs but still no results.
    Thanks anyway

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast