Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original or fake Order of the Red star

Article about: Hello! This Order belongs to my friend "Tiger" and I want to know is it original. A man who sold him this order claims that he it was originally given to Yugoslav partisan after WW

Default Original or fake Order of the Red star

Hello!
    This Order belongs to my friend "Tiger" and I want to know is it original. A man who sold him this order claims that he it was originally given to Yugoslav partisan after WW2. Can anyone help me, because Tiger is willing to sell me this order for reasonable price.
    Thank You in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original or fake Order of the Red star   Original or fake Order of the Red star  

Original or fake Order of the Red star   Original or fake Order of the Red star  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or fake Order of the Red star
    P
    Many

It seems OK to me.

However, buy the item and not the story. These can be researched to see who ACTUALLY earned them and why.

Tiger?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

It's an original MZPP variant.

Thank you both for help!!! I have buy this Red star, but can you tell me what - MZPP variant mean??

Hehehe - "Tiger" is legendary antiques dealer in Dalmatia, and he bought yesterday lots of Yugoslavian orders and medals in rare box, from family, who belongs old partizan. I have also picture where can see all yugoslavia awards on uniform - but not a Russian! Russian orders were not popular in Yougoslavia... The reason is political relations between Russia and Yugoslavia after WW2 and fifties, Informbiro period... So, I think this Red star is definitely original.

This is a lot of YU Partisan

Greetings from sunny Dalmatia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original or fake Order of the Red star  

MZPP refers to Moskovskiy Zavod Platina Pribor, Московском Заводе Платиноприбор, where this variety of Red Star was manufactured. They were manufactured in relatively smaller numbers, and only two batches, the first from March to June, 1945, (from #1792164 to 1949660), and the other in September, 1945, (from 2050199 to 2290504). This variant is characterized by the smaller (8mm wide, 1.3mm height) mint mark and sloppy, some would call it clumsy, I call it unique, engraving of the serial numbers.